Friday, February 6, 2009

Snow Day

I am new to this blogging thing, but it looks like so much fun, so...here goes. 

We had a nice snow storm a few weeks ago.  Sunday night when I tucked Sammy in he told me he had prayed for a snow day.  He got out of school early the next because of the weather. Half a snow day is better than no snow day!!  By the time our parking lot was plowed we had a nice snowbank to sled on. 

Snow days rock!!!

How sweet is that?!  Dad had to get in on the action too!
Ross is not happy.  This nothing a little hot chocolate won't fix.




                                                                                              

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Ross Chocolate". I love that your kids have such a good mommy and daddy to go out in the FREEZING snow and play with them until snot bubbles come out of their noses! :)

Jenzette said...

I love your blog!!! Great job. We love you guys!