Saturday, September 5, 2009

Beautiful Day

My in-laws live in a 120yr old house that used to be a women's dormatory. They have a huge yard with lots of trees, plants and shrubs. When it is not too hot and humid and the bugs aren't biting, it is wonderful to sit outside and enjoy the fresh air. Everything is so lush and green. I will take some pics to post later.

I love blowing bubbles.


It was so beautiful the other day. It was a little cooler. The sun was out and there was a gentle breeze. It was the perfect day for blowing bubbles.



Little Miss Lyla is about 10 weeks old now.
Isn't she cute?
I love the kool-aid smile.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love his little kool aid smile as well.
Happy Birthday to Sammy!
We miss you guys terribly! Come and visit! :)

James and Jade Bethers said...

Looks like you are doing well! Keep us updated on the Davis life!!!

Nick and Jen said...

It was so good to catch up! Lyla is so cute! Nick and I are really trying to convince ourselves that it isn't the right time to get a small dog (since that is all we can have in the apts. ). But they are so cute! I tell Nick, once he graduates and we can live in a place where we don't have to pay to have the dog live with us and pay a monthly fee, then we can look into it.

Glad things are going well. I do miss all the green! But the humidity and bugs...not so much! :)

Pattersonfamilyof4 said...

What a cute puppy! That makes me miss our dog so much - stupid apartment living!

Dodi said...

Hi I'm Doreen (If you remember, I spent 5 weeks in the summer with the Witbeck family)
I can't believe that the little puppy grow so fast. She is really cute (and I like her name).
I think it was really sad for the Witbecks that you moved because you are such a lovely family =)