Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Guess who's 3!!!

I can't believe my baby just turned 3. Where did the time go? Three years ago today I was going into the hospital for a scheduled c-section. After everything was said and done I had this precious 8lb. 9oz. "chunk of love."
"Before"
(Yes, I know I was pregasourous...and I'm still trying to loose that baby weight...but he's worth it....most of the time.)
"After"
"Now"
Please note: He is wearing his new Spiderman helmet and pads while playing his new "magic flute."


I realize we have a Halloween theme going on here. It really was not intentional. Ross asked for cupcakes...so I thought chocolate of course...then he asked for orange cupcakes. Luckily, Grammy was able to whip up some homemade buttercream frosting on the fly...thank goodness for food coloring. As for Ross' wardrobe choice of the day...he just happened to choose his Halloween t-shirt, which coordinate with his cupcakes perfectly.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS!!!!
We love you!


Earlier in the day we took a ride on the 4-wheeler over to the Jenne's horse farm so Ross could ride Grammy's horse, Mac.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ross! YUMMY! Orange Cupcakes sound so good right now! (Okay I'll admit, cupcakes ALWAYS sound good!)
Did he have a good time riding the horse?

Gabaldon said...

Happy Birthday Ross!!! Those cupcakes look so yummy!!! Looks like he had a great birthday!

Hope your all doing well! Love looking on your blog for updates!

You look so cute with your prego belly!!!

Jenzette said...

Too cute!! I have a picture of Cameron on his third birthday wearing skates, helmet and pads just like Ross. It must be a 3 year old thing. WE MISS YOU!!!

The Story of us said...

Happy birthday Ross. I thought you were prego again until I read your post.

Nick and Jen said...

I forget how close in age Ross and Layla are ( Layla turned 3 on Oct 14th)! I felt the same thing...where does the time go? Ross is such a cutie! Sure do miss you all! Happy Birthday Ross!