Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In a futile attempt to resuscitate this blog I decided to post an update. I have been so bad. I have a million reasons why I have been neglectful...my graphics card died on my desktop, I didn't have updated pics to post, I lost my camera, I didn't have batteries in my camera, life happened, etc.... The list is endless. However, the painful truth of the matter is....I've been lazy! There you have it! I said it! The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem...right? So fellow bloggers I will do my best to nurture my blog in hopes that it will bloom into something funny, helpful, and beautiful...even if it is only for my enjoyment. If you happen upon my blog and like it too then all the better. I hope you'll leave a comment.

1 comment:

James and Jade Bethers said...

Love the house! Ya'll must be doing well if your taking the plunge into a home ownership! Wish you all the best!