Monday, May 25, 2009

Like father like son


We are going to be moving out of our townhouse soon and into a cute old rental out on a ranch. In preparation I have brought boxes home from storage to start packing.  I still have a family to care for and I am still babysitting so there is only so much I can pack up until the very last minute.   So, I have boxes everywhere.  Anyone who knows my husband knows he loves his bike and riding ramps and jumps.  The other day Ross made his own ramp out of the boxes and was trying to ride it.  I thought he was so clever.  The boxes were stacked against the door and he started playing with them.  He quickly realized he had made a quarter pipe and began trying to ride this trike up the make-shift ramp.  I love that he wants to be like his Dada.  


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! We miss you guys! Thank goodness we will be home, just in time for you to move! :)

Nick and Jen said...

Ross is so cute! He looks so much like his daddy, it's pretty easy for him to be just like his daddy! :)

Good luck with the packing. I can't wait to see pictures of your new place. It's sounds nice!